We are the leading providers of Patient Level Costing and Service Line Reporting systems, with over 30 clients that already meet the requirements of Monitor’s current costing strategy for the NHS.
Our products and services include:
- Patient Level Information and Costing Systems (PLICS)
- Service Line Reporting & Management
- Data integration and Patient Profiling
- Reference Costing
- Analytics and Reporting
- Consulting and implementation support
- Costing training
Working in partnership with NHS Trusts, we provide management teams with greater transparency of what is really driving their cost base across the Trust.
In 2014 we were selected, based on our extensive costing experience, to support Monitor in its development of a new costing strategy for the NHS, resulting in the launch of Monitor’s Costing Transformation Programme (CTP).
All of our consultants have extensive costing experience and an intimate understanding of the systems and data on which the NHS relies, so you can be assured you are looking at very detailed and accurate information at the patient level and not having to rely on any averages.
We are confident that our approach to PLICS will be fully compliant with the Monitor guidelines and NHS Trusts that have recently migrated to our solution include:
- Oxford University Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
- Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust
- Calderdale and Huddersfield NHS Foundation Trust
- University Hospitals of North Midlands